The results are in from the 2013 CFMA Salary Survey!

With the economy slowly recovering, this data is even more crucial to companies as we navigate the “new normal” in our industry.  Thanks to those who participated as we had a larger turnout, making the numbers that much more representative of what local companies are paying.

Subcontractors represented 62% of the responses and General Contractors made up the remaining 38%.  Of all the responses, 67% were part of the Building/Industrial Group.  The results of the survey are broken down by employee counts and interestingly enough, about 25% went into each category.


The committee focused on our CPA, bond, and insurance broker associate members to send out to their clients, who may not have been members of CFMA, as well as construction associations and organizations.  

We had very good responses from several associations as well as potential members of CFMA, which helped boost the total number of responses.  CFMA still led with 43% of the responses.



Read More: https://www.facebook.com/VoSCFMA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is Still Time to Register!