With the HOT summer just around the corner, we thought we would share a little humor!!!
It's so hot in Arizona that...............
- Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.
- You can say 113 degrees without fainting.
- You eat hot chilies to cool your mouth off.
- You can make instant sun tea.
- You learn that a seat belt makes a pretty good branding iron.
- The 4 seasons of AZ: tolerable, hot, really hot, and ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!
- Its noon in July, kids are on summer vacation, and not one person is out on the streets.